Subject: Re: Looking for
From: MenTaT - !Productions <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Ryan Scott)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 20:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

> > - Any kind of Plasma or Fractal programs done in AMOS or AMOSPro

I have two or three Julia/Mandelbrot plotters...

> > - RAMOSPro
> 
> huh?  can't you somehow use the amoslibrary for this?  

Copy the AMOSPro System disk, and delete the following files from the 
APSystem folder:

AMOSPro.Editor
AMOSPro.Editor_Config
AMOSPro.Monitor
AMOSPro.Monitor_Resource

Then either change the startup-sequence to read "AMOS progname.amos" or 
just call your program AUTOEXEC.AMOS.  (It's all in the manual, Chapter 
14, Appendix B.)

> > - DUMP Extension (If one exist)

Dunno - is this anything like the STOS SBK dump/edit thing?  If so, I 
have one I wrote years ago...

> > Thanx! 

If you want the Mandelbrot/Julia things, let me know - the ones I know I 
have are :

Mandel64.AMOS    - Plots the Mandelbrot/Julia sets in 64 (yes, 64!) grayscales
                   on any Amiga.
MandelScape.AMOS - Plots the Mandelbrot set as an isometric projection.
Frax.AMOS        - Mandelbrot/Julia plotter with quick previews.

They're all fairly short, about 30 or 40k as far as I remember.  I wrote 
them all myself back when Mandelbrot sets were cool. :)